If you’re experiencing leaks but for operation or budget reasons you cannot commit to a roof replacement, an overclad is the next best option.
When offering this service, we use the Euro-clad refresh specification. A copy of this specification is available to download further down this page. We can install this system on any roof system as long as the pitch is at least 4 degrees. We also have a system to install an overclad to an asbestos roof without drilling a single hole into the asbestos sheets. It is a time-consuming process but the labour costs will still be less than a 5-stage asbestos clearance.
The basic design of an overclad system is as follows:
- Safety systems installed
- Vapour control layer to prevent water vapour penetrating the old roofing system and saturating the insulation
- Top hat detail fixed to the existing roof purlins
- Quattro bar system installed to the top hats
- Eaves filler air-sealed with foam fillers
- Insulation roller out
- Fitting and fixing of the top skin
- Sealed with new ridges and barge boards
With trained specialists, our team can provide overcladding for any industrial premises in the UK. We follow strict safety protocols and deliver results, working with you at every stage of the process.
Talk to our team about industrial roofing over sheeting today to learn more – alternatively, you can submit plans and drawings to us with an online enquiry.
To upload drawings, specs and plans please go to the form on our contact page.Download Specification Get in Touch